For a radical change in your consciousness, mind, and body you need to practice daily routine. If your body is a constitution, routine established balance. It also maintains your health, such as aids in digestion, assimilation, and absorption, and also generates longevity, happiness, peace, discipline, and self-esteem.
- Wake Up Early: It’s a well-known fact that rising before sunrise is good for your health. In the early morning, there is freshness, and it brings peace of mind. Depending on the season, the time of sunrise varies, but you should get up at as per your dosha, Vata people should get up by 6 a.m., pitta people get up by 5:30, and Kapha people should be up by 4:30 am.
- Pray Before Leaving the Bed: You should pray at least a little before you leave your bed.
- Clean Your Mouth, Face, and Eyes: Use cold water when cleaning.
- Take Water: Drink water of the room temperature, if you can drink from a copper cup, it’s better. Keep the water before you go to sleep on the earlier night.
- Evacuation: Go and seat on the bathroom. The water you took will help you generate pressure. If you don’t have that habit, don’t worry, in a few days, you will automatically have it.
- Take a Bath: Take a bath. It will bring energy to your body.
- Get Dressed: Always wear clean clothes, clean cloths bring beauty and virtue.
- Use Perfumes: Use perfumes as prescribed by your Ayurvedic doctor.
- Exercise: Start exercising. Yoga is the best for strength, endurance, circulation.
- Pranayama: You should do some deep breathing exercise.
- Meditation: At least for 15 minutes, do meditation.
- Now go for your Breakfast: You should eat light, and your doctor will guide you on what to eat and what you shouldn’t.
These all of the ayurvedic treatments are done and prescribed by doctors in different ways depending on your doshas in Kerala Ayurveda Resort. You will be specially treated highly privately in the resort with yoga therapists and highly qualified doctors. You will be getting every benefit from Ayurveda and even more if you visit Ayur Villa.